Whether you’re looking to remodel and create an all-white kitchen or just want to make a few small adjustments, these designer kitchens are sure to provide you with the inspiration you need.
1. This country-style kitchen gives a nod to Shaker style with its simple, pared-back design. Panelled white cabinetry allows plenty of space for storage and kitchen essentials.
2. This open-plan kitchen-diner includes all the ingredients of a timeless kitchen scheme – original oak beams, shabby-chic dining table and stainless-steel appliances.
3. Reclaimed oak beams offer rustic hanging space in this country dining room, which has a classic Aga and a pretty blue vintage high chair.
4. Glossy white kitchen units maximize the natural light from bi-fold glass doors. A bespoke painted-glass splashback in purple creates a striking look.
5. Simple pieces in understated matt black give this classic cream and oak country kitchen a shot of sophistication.